Cataract is a condition of eye in which vision of eye becomes blurred. It becomes difficult to see. It happens mostly in old age people but now also occurring in adults. Eye is the most sensitive part of our body so it should be handled with natural ways not with knife or surgery methods. In this article we will tell you how to perform eye cataract treatment without surgery in India. Cataract is developed when new lens are produced and old lens are collected at center. Eyes suffering with cataract produced blurred image. Age related cataract is one which is developed mostly in old peoples. Congenital cataract is the type of cataract which happens to babies at the time of birth.
Some Reasons or Causes Due to Which Cataract Occurs Are:
- Due to increasing age.
- Coming in contact with excess sunlight.
- Any injury or accident happens to eye.
- Family history of eye disease.
Some Precautions Are Also Here Which Also Helps in Reducing Chances of Cataract Development.
- Stay away from bright sunlight.
- Perform yoga daily.
- Add green vegetables which are good to eyes in your diet.
- Quit smoking.
- Wear sunglasses while going outside in sunlight.
Some Ways Which Help Patient to Notice If He or She Is Suffering from Cataract?
- Suffering difficulty in performing daily routine due to improper vision.
- If the patient is prescribed to change his lens.
Eye Cataract Treatment Without Surgery in India
- In India Ayurveda is the best treatment for starting or medium stage of cataract but if cataract is fully grown then surgery is best option.
- For treating cataract with Ayurveda you have to also make some changes in your lifestyle also.
- Triphla powder which contains Indian gooseberry and 2 other beneficial fruits for our eyes. It is also rich in vitamin C. Before going to bed at night mix one table spoon of this powder with a glass of warm water.
Homeopathy Remedies Which Can Cure Eye Cataract Are:
- Cineraria Maritima is a homeopathy medicine which is also used as eye drop. If you are suffering with starting stage of cataract then this eye drop is very useful. Put 3 drops of this in each ye daily three times in a day.
- Lutein is very important for the good health of your eye. Take fruits and vegetables so that you can get lutein in your body.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid Free radicals are one of the causes of cataract development. This acid removes these radicals from your body. Forgetting benefits of this acid take it two times in a day.
- Taking Berries which are available in bilberry plant helps in protecting retina, back of lens.
These Ayurveda and homeopathy remedies can be used for eye cataract treatment without surgery in India as surgery methods have risk and can cause damage to our retina.
CONCLUSION: Cataract a condition which causes difficulty in seeing mostly happens in old age people but now also occurring in adults or Child. This problem can be cured not only by surgery method but also by natural homeopathy and Ayurveda methods.